1. It’s all about the outcome.
2. You live your life in a state of perpetual relief.
3. You secretly think you’re not good enough.
4. There is a short list of things you want to be good at — and that list only includes things you know you’ll be judged on.
5. Your significant other is tired of hearing, “I’m sorry honey, but I have to stay at the office late again.”
6. Criticism is the worst.
7. You’re very future-focused.
8. You feel anxious a lot.
9. You just got promoted, but you’re already thinking about how you’ll achieve the next promotion.
10. You’re a perfectionist.
11. You’re the first one in the office, and the last one to leave.
12. In high school, you were the one in 15 clubs.
13. Being able to provide your child with all the opportunities in the world has more to do with your fear of being a bad parent and less to do with helping your child realize his or her interests and passions.
14. You gravitate toward commission-based jobs.
15. You keep score in your relationship.
16. Crunch-time is the worst time.
17. You may be more likely to stay in an unhappy marriage.