We all have bad days. Some worse than others. These 9 people can immediately tell you what their worst day was. Going to jail sucks to be sure. Going to jail for this stuff is flat out embarrassing. Next time you are having a shitty day just remember, thanks to these folks, it can always get shittier.
1. A Montana man was arrested for driving under the influence after Gallatin County deputies say he drove drunk to bail his wife out of jail for her DUI arrest hours earlier.Proving that the family that drinks together stays together. Wonder if the bail bondsman gave them the “family discount”?
2. Just how stupid and thirsty for attention can you be? Dupree Johnson was “desert thirsty”. He was so desperate to show off that he posted the fruits of his crimes on Instagram leading to his arrest on 142 felony charges. Damn Instagram!
3. New Orleans police say a man held a woman at gunpoint in her home and demanded sex. However, the crime never happened because the man fell asleep. She called the fuzz and he was nabbed. Thankfully he didn’t stop at Starbuck’s on the way.
4. Schuylkill County residents might want to drink bottled water after a Pennsylvania water plant employee was charged with pissing into a filtering unit while he was at work. Guess when you gotta go you gotta go.
5. A would be bank robber was arrested and jailed for 2 years after being locked inside the bank. Jordan Heslin politely asked employees to let him out. They denied his request. Good news is he was eventually let out. Bad news it was the cops who let him out.
6. An Arizona man was arrested for unlawfully discharging a firearm. His girl called the cops saying her boyfriend was drunk and shooting his shotgun. When asked what the hell he was doing he told the police, “I am shooting at the moon”. Sounds reasonable right?
7. Police in Montana say a woman kicked and struck her boyfriend with a shotgun because he said bad things about her while talking in his sleep. Better wear a helmet to bed going forward bro.
8. Police arrested twin sisters within 24 hours. Both sisters were driving drunk and hit other cars while under the influence. We sure the hell are glad we don’t live on their block!
9. A British man called in a phony bomb threat to Burger King because his brother wanted to leave work early. Now that’s what we call brotherly love.